Covid-19 Secure at Dent Solutions
Posted on 7th June 2020 at 09:11
Dent Solutions is open for business!
However, like all businesses, a number of key adjustments have been made so it is safe and secure for everyone.
At the start of 2020, little did we know what was in store for us all.
As we approach the halfway point of the year, the Covid-19 Pandemic has caused shockwaves around the globe.
Fingers crossed, life is slowly getting back to ‘the new normal’ …
Covid-19 Secure here at Dent Solutions
So, as businesses start to re-open across the UK, Dent Solutions has thoroughly researched and prepared for re-opening.
Central Government and Public Health England have issued a number of guidelines relating to the motor industry.
Here’s how Dent Solutions complies:
• Revised our Risk Assessments
• Personal Protection Equipment is worn and replaced regularly
• Protective clothing is worn
• Social distancing measures are in place
• Repairs are carried out by one technician where possible
• Parts, equipment and product deliveries and collections meet Covid-19 Secure standards
For the safety of our customers:
• Customers can remotely book a slot for their vehicle here or by phone 01562 800074 for paintless dent removal or 01905 600326 for minor bodywork/paint repairs
• Please note customers cannot wait onsite for their vehicle. Dent solutions can arrange a collection or drop-off time
• Electronic contactless payments only for work carried out
• All high touch points and high usage areas are well sanitised such as steering wheels, gear sticks, door handles, mirrors etc
• Keys and key fobs will be cleaned thoroughly by Dent Solutions
• Attending a place of work or domestic home is possible, again providing social distancing measures in place and the customer is aware of Dent Solutions’ sanitisation procedures
• Dent Solutions has always used and will continue to use disposable plastic seat coverings if required
• Dent Solutions has removed any leaflets, business cards and similar publicly available products from its workshop
• Dent Solutions thoroughly cleans and sanitises equipment between uses
• Dent Solutions disinfects any high touch point areas at its workshop
A final note ...
While it’s always been a case of keeping equipment very clean and tidy, it is even more important now that Dent Solutions keeps its staff and customers safe and well.
So, get in touch with us if your vehicle requires a dent removal or minor bodywork/paint repair. Your vehicle will look as good as new, even during these difficult times.
Share this post: